Reward & MI Specialist - Warwick
Reward & MI Specialist - Warwick
Circa £40,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Attractive Benefits
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
A fantastic opportunity as arisen for a motivated, experienced and proactive Reward & Management Information Specialist to join our HR team based in Tachbrook Park, Warwick.
This role provides a great platform to be highly visible within the business and make a positive impact on the shape and application of our reward philosophy. Through partnering, influencing and championing, you will support in the development and delivery of effective reward strategies covering all aspects of pay, benefits and reward that add value to the organisation. You will also oversee and deliver on day-to-day reward activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering data analysis and insights to enable our business managers to make fair and consistent pay decisions for their employees
- Supporting the review, agreement and implementation of variable pay schemes that are market competitive and drive business performance
- Working with the Payroll Team to manage the annual pay cycle and bonus review process for the UK, development and implementation of process improvements as well as providing advice and guidance across the business
- Research, procure and implementing employee benefits that are market competitive, aligned to the Reward framework and deliver value for money
- Assisting with job evaluations across Calor and consistency of grading structure/salary levels for various roles
- Delivering day to day benchmarking analysis and support the Resourcing team by providing benchmarking data and recommendations for new hires, ensuring all offers are compliant and appropriate
- Inputting to the design of, and manages the delivery of annual total reward statements
- Coordination of inbound and outbound assignments, reviewing assignment letters and other assignment critical documents ensuring accuracy
- Working with relocation providers and tax experts to ensure support and compliance
- Ensuring all benefits are managed on a day to day basis
- Delivering compensation benchmarking survey submission and analysis
- Working with key stakeholders to identify and provide monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports; analysing the data to share trends and make recommendations to enable business improvement
- Providing highly sensitive data to Calor’s parent company, SHV Energy
The right person for us will be looking for an opportunity to take ownership of their role and really make an impact.
As such we would like you to:
- Ideally be CIPD qualified
- Have strong experience of HR Systems - advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Have strong experience as Reward Analyst/Advisor
- Be able to demonstrate in-depth Reward experience and knowledge
- Be a self starter with ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
- Possess the ability to influence and coach while building strong relationships
- Possess the ability to analyse and present meaningful data
- Have Job Evaluation knowledge and experience - ideally Hay Group
- Project Management experience advantageous.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Possess tact and discretion
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.