Sales & Operations Planning Manager
Sales & Operations Planning Manager
The Sales & Operations Planning Manager - Aftermarket is required to facilitate all Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings, which involves engaging with key customers and senior business stakeholders to ensure involvement and support in the S&OP cycle.
Stakeholders include OES customers, other key customers, sales, finance, supply chain, purchasing, product management, marketing and the European leadership team.
Ideally located - Birmingham, Worcester, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Redditch, Alcester, Studley, Henley-in-Arden, Evesham, Bidford on Avon, Bromsgrove.
Salary: £50k - £55k Basic, Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Collate and coordinate data required for S&OP meetings, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure data packs are produced for each meeting and any other associated activities.
- Facilitate the right inputs and outputs and ensure stakeholder ment to the S&OP cycle to enable decision making on short/medium/long term horizons.
- Seek, provide and present relevant data in an impactful way to support key decisions and to deliver a clear message to the Exec team.
- Ensure the appropriate agendas are in place for all S&OP meetings, manage the tracking of actions and shape agendas according to specific business needs.
- To act as gatekeeper; ensuring the main outputs and feedback from S&OP meetings are communicated back out to relevant parties.
- Ensure actions are complete ahead of next S&OP cycle.
- Develop strong relationships and interactions with all S&OP stakeholders.
- Monitor and report specific KPIs in line with S&OP requirements: customer fill rate forecast accuracy, inventory levels and past due as % sales.
- Managed a coordinated strategy for setting safety stock levels to protect against uncertainty and variability while achieving expected customer fill rate targets.
- Work with Corporate Functional Leaders to evaluate and implement innovative demand-planning software alternatives as required.
- Incorporate demand planning / modelling behaviour, trends, influencing factors, volatility, customer behaviour, market changes, and other environmental feedback that impacts the statistical forecast.
- 8-10 years' experience in a discipline of demand management, supply chain management, purchasing, statistics, mathematics, business or management information systems
- 3-5 years' experience in demand forecasting, demand planning, leading S&OP
- 3-5 years of change management experience and awareness of continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Strong statistical, mathematical, analytical and project management skills required
- Experience with commercial vehicle / automotive aftermarket businesses
- Working knowledge of value chain planning applications and business processes for manufacturing, procurement, planning & sourcing or similar, specifically, SMS, AS400, Oracle Demantra and Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP) are highly preferred
- Expert working knowledge of MS Windows - Excel & Access
- Strong data manipulation skills across multiple data formats.
- Ability to travel and visit key customers across Europe
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Statistics, Mathematics or Information Systems. MBA
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- APICS Certified
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Sales & Operations Planning Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2822JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions ******************************) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960256615