Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative – Imperial Tobacco
Wolverhampton and Walsall
Starting Salary £19,552 rising to £23,470
Our clients are currently recruiting for a Field Representative to work full time, 5 days per week on an annual rolling contract.
This challenging role is to provide delivery of a first class service to their trade partners for Imperial Tobacco (brands include L&B, JPS, Golden Virginia & Rizla).
You will be required to:
- Work full time, 5 days per week
- Achieve a minimum of 13 calls per day
- Build, maintain and develop excellent relationships with your account contacts within the national and regional multiple retail sector including key grocery and convenience fascia’s.
- You will be responsible for calling on a portfolio of approximately 200 outlets, to include Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, One Stop and Co-op.
- You will be expected to report on the availability, pricing and merchandising of a range of tobacco brands whilst providing support to their trade partners by resolving any stock issues (training will be given on the basics of account systems).
Although this isn’t a sales based role, presenting and advocating key brands to account colleagues at all levels, is key to building on the success of the company’s brand portfolio; confidence in communication and customer interaction in a professional manner is paramount. (Full brand training will be given.)
You must be able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment, and with a focussed and organised approach to call coverage and data collection. Computer skills are essential and you must hold a full UK driving licence with access to a car. You will be required to use your own vehicle for this role and they offer a competitive business mileage rate paid.
If you feel you are suitable for the Field Sales Representative role, please apply now!
Field Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Representative