Membership Recruiter - Passionate about wildlife? We are
Do you share our passion for wildlife, nature, conservation and the environment? This is an excellent opportunity to join an established membership recruitment team, raising funds right across the UK. On offer is a self-employed role with flexible working hours to fit in with your lifestyle. Full in-house training is provided with on-going support, as well as uniform and display equipment.
Working for Wildlife provides 1st class fundraising services to clients including; the RSPB, the Woodland Trust, WWF and Greenpeace.
- Previous experience in Sales would be an advantage (not essential)
- Ability to engage with the public
- Have an open, friendly & informative approach
- Good sense of humour!
- Be determined and self-motivated
The role will involve attending a range of venues, such as supermarkets, shopping malls, garden centres and farmers markets. Responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Working sometimes on your own, or with a colleague
- Being the face of the business - lots of smiling!
- Engaging with the public, dealing with sign ups
- Completion of Membership paperwork
- Display & dismantle of any equipment
Salary/Benefits: Commission only - average earnings of between £150 - £300 per day. Display equipment is also provided.
Hours of work: Flexible working hours are available. Ideally 2-5 days a week, with approx. 6-8 hours on-site.
Candidates are also being welcomed from other areas of the UK.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Membership Advisor, Membership Recruiter, Membership Sales Advisor or Charity Worker.
Would also suit a semi-retired person.
Please apply now to avoid missing out on this opportunity!