Management Accountant/Accounts Administrator
Our well-established Pershore-based clients are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant/Accounts Administrator to join their professional and driven team. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and be proactive in resolving issues and be able to adhere to strict reporting deadlines.
- Assist with preparation, recording, controls and archiving elements related to the statutory, analytical and month end management accounting
- Complete daily and monthly account reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger - complete daily transactions supported by team
- Manage currency exchange procedures
- Sales ledger management and resolving invoice queries
- Oversee credit control function supported by team
- Complete regulatory submissions eg. Sales, VAT and Intrastat reports
- Prepare month end management accounts file ready for submission to external accountants
- Manage fixed asset register and depreciation
- Generate cash forecasts
- General reporting as required and adhoc administration
- A minimum of 5 years' experienced within an internationally focused organisation
- Relevant qualifications with evidence of continued professional development
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels (both written and verbal)
- Conscientious, reliable and a positive team player
- Able to use initiative and to bring new ideas
- Flexible, adaptable and remains calm when working under pressure
- Candidates must be flexible to work additional hours as required
- Good understanding of and commitment to safe working practices.
- Clean UK Driving licence - essential car user with access to company vehicle or allowance
Interested? Then please apply with your CV today!