Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Pressing Machinery
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Pressing Machinery)
Coleshill, Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Tamworth, Walsall, Lichfield
Metal Processing, Pressing, and Production Sector
- Do you have a strong mechanical understanding?
- Have you worked on, and repaired, press machines over 50ton?
- Do you want to work for a market leader in their sector?
- Be a part of an ever growing and evolving, modern employer?
The Role of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Pressing Machinery):
Based on their site in Coleshill, you will be working day shifts Monday to Friday, carrying out mechanical repairs, maintenance, and planned preventative maintenance on metal pressing machinery. Your skills will be constantly tested as you encounter various mechanical challenges in a busy, fast paced press shop.
The Candidate for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Position:
- You MUST have a mechanical understanding
- You MUST have worked with metal press machinery
- You will have strong knowledge of medium to heavy plant and production machinery
- Mechanical experience working with motors, bearings, hydraulics, and pneumatics is beneficial
- Able to commute to Coleshill
- Right to work in the UK is needed
My client is a market leader in their sector. They offer fantastic training and career progression options for their staff who want it. They can also provide stability and have fantastic staff retention rates.
The Package for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Pressing Machinery):
- Up to £34,000 basic salary
- On-going training and development
- Competitive benefits package
- Lots of overtime available
- 21 days holiday plus banks
The position of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Pressing Machinery) is based in Coleshill, and candidates from Coleshill, Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Tamworth, Walsall, Lichfield, and surrounding areas will be considered.