My client is a well established company that is going from strength to strength and are looking to bring their maintenance in-house.
Perform mechanical planned and reactive maintenance support across a wide range of manufacturing equipment.
Duties will include:
- All mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance, including machine repairs, fault finding, lifting mechanisms, waste systems, hydraulics and conveyor systems, as well as machinery diagnosis and repairs.
- Attend daily/ weekly team support meetings where required and undertake any corrective actions
- Work to and help create PM schedules and undertake any corrective actions assigned by the Group Operations Manager and Production Manager
- Report maintenance downtime issues as well as analysing equipment to improve performance
- Undertake and led small improvement programs
- Monthly progress reports
- Identify critical spares for designated machines and refurbish spares
- Liaise with manufacturers and suppliers as required
To be considered for this role:
- Qualified multi-disciplined Engineer C&G in Mechanical or equivalent
- 5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Lathe/ Milling machine operation
Primarily this role is day shifts Monday - Friday, but there could be some weekend work required which would be agree in advance.
Please get in touch for further information or call / send your CV to Neil Yardley, Swindale Parks