Contracts Manager - Social Housing
Contracts Manager (Property Management / Social Housing)
A well established Mental Health and Learning Difficulties support provider have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Contracts manager or Property Manager working from our regional Headoffice in the West Bromwich area.
- With over 1,200 tenants all from a vulnerable background - you will be responsible for heading up the Maintenance side of the business
- Working across the UK yo will be building and managing a team of approved contractors for Property Management work across the UK
- Working closely with COO and Head of Property to ensure all tenant's properties are well maintained.
- Keeping track of works being carried out across the UK in your social housing developments
- Managing our in house construction team's activities ensuring all parties are kept upto date and are working to schedule
Skills and Experience
- Experience managing contractors and property management/construction
- Ideally some background in Social housing would be preferable.
- 20,000 - 30,000
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 - 1700
- Full time, permanant contract