Learning and Development Consultant - 6 Month FTC - Lichfield
The Police Mutual Group is a successful organisation that sets itself challenging goals. We are currently transforming and growing to make sure we continue to deliver our purpose - to improve the lives of our Police members and Military customers.
Critical to our success is ensuring we have highly capable, engaged and accountable colleagues and leaders and we are therefore seeking an experienced Learning and Development Consultant to join the HR team in Lichfield on a 6 month fixed term contract.
In this role you will -
- Deploy the full Learning and Development cycle across a broad range of subjects and wide spectrum of audience profiles, including senior leadership.
- Maintain and deliver our Group Welcome and Colleague/Leader Induction Programmes to all new colleagues joining the business.
- Design and manage interactive and digital content using the technology platforms that we have available.
- Coach and support others to maximise potential and high performance.
- Implement culture and change by embedding activity that delivers a sustainable commercial impact
What we need from you -
- Learning and Development and coaching experience is essential for this role. Experience within Financial Services would also be beneficial.
- Strong consultancy skills with the ability to work with key stakeholders to ensure provision of an outstanding service that makes a difference.
- Proven experience across needs analysis, design, build, delivery and evaluation for a variety of solutions and across a broad spectrum of audiences.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coach, influence and motivate.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced and changeable environment with a focus on wellbeing and meaningful and measurable outcomes.
- Insights accreditation desirable.
We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!