We're on the hunt for a bright and professional Purchase Ledger with the skills and experience to add to our client's existing friendly and well established finance team.
Guaranteed career progression opportunities and personal development available to have you grow within your role and become invaluable to your team.
A social Housing and Healthcare hybrid Group with an approximate £250m turnover and an expected 800+ additional employees joining the company over the next 12 months.
Awesome career progression, friendly and dynamic senior management team with an awesome team of colleagues in every department.
The role of a Purchase Ledger
Working closely with the Finance Manager- You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining our clients Purchase Ledger in their corporate head office based in West Bromwich.
The day to day
- Code and check invoices
- Work out VAT payments
- Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Process staff expenses
Salary & Job specifics
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 - 1700 Hours of work,
- Full-time, permanent contract
- £18,000 - 22,000 starting salary, depending on experience
- Guaranteed career progression with 100's of vacancies expected and exposure to the group owners and a rewarding senior management team