Commercial Property Solicitor
am recruiting on behalf of one of my Clients which are a growing law firm in Birmingham. My Client is now seeking a qualified solicitor for the position of a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their developing team.
Specifically, in the area of commercial property services, advice and support might include:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements. and general planning advice.
- Advising on acquisition of sites for development including preparing estate documentation and plot sales
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during periods of absence and carrying out functions on their cases.
- Keeping up to date with developments in Commercial Property law.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties from time to time allocated to the role.
If you're interested in this Commercial Property role , please apply or get in contact with Shannon Watson at Nelson Chambers.