Are you a HR administrator available for part time work? Are you available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week? Do you have administration experience looking to get into HR?
We are looking for a HR administrator to work 3 days a week at a company in Solihull. You will be working in a friendly HR team, for a manufacturing company doing all administration support. In time, there is progression for the right person to take on more HR duties.
Your responsibilities as a HR administrator will be:
- Health and Safety Administration to include safety briefings, fire role calls, accident administration
- Updating the skills matrix at regular intervals
- All filing when needed
- General Data Protection Regulations administration
- Notices/ Exit interviews
- New Starter Administration including induction, contract writing and setting up on all appropriate systems
- Events - working with the team to ensure smooth running of events
- Helping Senior Management with tasks where appropriate
- Performance Reviews management
- Assisting the HR Manager with Recruitment
- Pensions liaising with Financial Advisor to arrange pension meetings
- Working with the HR team to provide cover for all HR issues
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities and administration duties
Your Skills/ Experience
- HR administration experience
- Administration experience and wanting to get into HR going forward
- Ability to manage own workload
- Organisation skills
- Good time management and communication skills
Benefits to you
- Salary of £9.60 an hour
- Parking on site - an ideal location in Solihull
- Progression within the HR team for the right person
- Part time role
- Immediate start available
Please click apply if you think this could be your next role!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.