Are you looking for your next career move? I have an administrator role in Chelmsley Wood with a tier 1 contractor.
HOURS - 8-5 Monday-Thursday and 8-4.30pm on Friday.
Ideally, we want someone who is confident on the computer and talking to customers on the phone.
This will be for a MINIMUM of 10 months.
If this would be of interest please contact **Heather Duncan** at Randstad CPE Birmingham!
Providing Project Support and Administration to the onsite teams and assist all site staff as required ensuring the efficient running and coordination of activities at all times.
- Updating the main job board
- Creating Risk and Method statements
- Creating O&M manuals
- Answering/ filtering incoming calls
- Adding new projects and additional works to Project List
- Booking training courses
- Sending project files to site
- Updating the database
- Maintaining and updating project files on the server
- Updating Valuation sheets
- Sending order acknowledgements
- General administrative tasks
- Assisting Accounts Department when required
- Administering timesheets
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.