Telford - 12 month FTC
An excellent opportunity has arisen for our client based in Telford for a Accounts Administrator working as part of this busy Finance Team. This role would be perfect for an immediately available candidate who can demonstrate at least one years’ experience working within a Finance or Accounting environment.
- Basic skills in MS Word, MS Excel & MS Access (operating existing files, rather than manipulating data)
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to deliver results whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of double entry accounting
- Knowledge of operation of General Ledger and policy transaction systems including journal preparation and posting
Duties to include:
- Provide administration support to the GL/TPA Team
- Delivery of daily administration tasks within specified timescales
- Assisting in ad hoc query resolution
- Production of MI to support team processes
- Assist in the completion of reconciliations and supporting accounting
- Review of Balance sheet reconciliations in line with control standards
- Responsible for month end administration tasks
- Ensure deliverables are produced accurately, timely and of requisite quality through appropriate ownership and planning of responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to work for a reputable, expanding organisation, who is keen to develop their knowledge and skills further.
For further information please contact Michelle Willetts at Seymour John Ltd