Digital Technical Specialist
My client are currently looking to recruit for a Digital Product Owner to join their Ecommerce Trading team based in Solihull. This is an exciting role where you will responsible for the creation and implementation of new features on their websites and will also support the Test and business teams with understanding on how features work.
My client is a Global B2B manufacturing business with a B2C arm who are based in Solihull.
This Digital Product Owner will:
- Write Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and supporting business process documents, testing plans that clearly communicate the changes required Work closely with UK IT to ensure new features are getting implemented correctly.
- Set up Conversion rate studies (AB/Multivariate testing) Use analytics to analyse conversion rates changes.
- Run gorilla customer user testing surveys where appropriate Analyse customer feedback studies and report back on trends.
- Work closely with teams within the Group on new features and to ensure functionality is built to correct requirements Supporting testing team daily, helping with bug fixing and investigating technical issues.
- Supporting Contact Centre team daily, helping with bug fixing and investigating technical issues.
- Working with relevant departments and ensure all business needs are met when implementing or changing features.
- Work with the Ecommerce Assistant to implement changes on the website.
- Train staff on new features by developing training documentation or video guides
This Digital Product Owner will have:
- Experience of working within an Ecommerce team with Content Management System (CMS) knowledge.
- Good understanding on business needs and the ability to voice this to technical teams.
- Able to communicate technical functionality to non-technical teams.
- Able to clearly communicate timelines, tasks and deadlines to all stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of coaching and developing team members Experience on how process flow works.
- Understanding business processes and how website will impact the ERP system (M3)
Highly competitive package