Workshop Supervisor (Fleet Services)
Your role will be to ensure the team carry out repairs in a timely manner, following proper processes. You will be organising extra cover for shifts when required, as well as signing off job cards and e-services ensuring all work is documented, challenging Technicians when required.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Significant experience of working as a Technician within the motor vehicle industry.
- Good knowledge of VOSA requirements and MOT testers manual.
- Knowledge of workshop KPI’s, Warranty and Contract scope and procedures
- Able to manage and motivate a team of technicians in their daily activities
- Able to work in an organised and methodical manner ensuring that all daily tasks are completed, IT literate