Human Resources Advisor, Midlands/North
telent Human Resources Advisor, Midlands/North
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Experienced HR generalist, with experience in employee relations, reward, performance management and redundancy/restructuring.
* Well organised and accustomed to working autonomously and flexibly.
* Practical use of Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Experience of, or an understanding of TUPE.
* Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
* Full UK Driving licence and able to travel in the UK and stay away from home on an occasional basis.
The Human Resources Advisor actively supports the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional HR service covering the full generalist remit.
The role best suits a team player, willing to work flexibly and look for ways to continuously improve the HR service to telent.
* Work in partnership with Managers on HR cases, includes - performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/ development.
* Ensure HR issues are dealt with fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
* Guide managers and staff on the application of HR policies, procedures and practices.
* Work closely with HR colleagues across the business to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
* Key role in supporting the HR Service Delivery Manager to drive engagement and communication across the business.
* Help to improve organisational performance by driving core business objectives.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* CIPD qualified or working towards qualifications.
* Project Management.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.