Business Development Manager
Experienced Business Development Manager required in Redditch or Worcester
Salary - £30,000 plus bonus plus mileage plus excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Business Development Manager within the Apprenticeship industry and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager within Apprenticeships working for a well-established Training Provider working from home.
Purpose of the role:
The main purpose of this role is to secure starts through Apprenticeships and vacancy generation in employers who are new to my client, in line with company targets and priorities.
- To lead the engagement of new employers in becoming new customers
- To manage a team of Telesales and Employer Engagement Advisors to ensure starts from new employers are in-line with company expectation
- To attend employer meetings and visits to secure business opportunities
- To optimise the volume of learner recruitment for government funded/commercially funded learners.
- To generate new business opportunities in line with organisational priorities, including new programmes and products.
- Ensure the monthly recruitment targets are achieved by all team members.
- Implement strategies to increase the volume of vacancies generated in new employer customers
- Develop relationships with external agencies to promote the service proposition
- Manage telesales activity to ensure that activities maximise business opportunities and generate sales appointments for Employer Engagement Team members
- Review the quality of telesales information and data which is sourced externally, to ensure value for money
- Ensure compliance by all team members with the learner initial assessment and start processes
- Use the Organisational Needs Analysis (ONA) process to fully understand the needs of new customers and to use the ONA to plan the setup of new employer operations
- Liaise with team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the learner recruitment process and other new business opportunities.
- To ensure an effective and thorough 'hand over’ of new business customers to the Employer Relations Team after a designated period of time
- To support the placement of high quality Apprenticeship applicants in new employer customers when requested
- To ensure that learner recruitment is line with company sector, age profile and funding priorities
- Ensure health and safety vetting and monitoring is undertaken in line with company policy
- Initiate and manage new business campaigns
- Participate in team and company meetings
- Ensure fair and transparent recruitment processes regardless of the individual’s race, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, care responsibility, HIV status, trade union activity, political or religious belief
- Undertake projects and initiatives as directed by line manager
- Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process
- Ensure adherence to funding body, inspectorate and awarding body procedures
- Maintain and develop internal and external communications
- Liaise with business development team to source sufficient employer marketing leads
- Contribute to sustainability and becoming a global citizen
- Ensure that colleagues and learners are safeguarded against all types of bullying or abuse
- Adhere to equality and diversity policy in all aspects of work life
- Extensive working knowledge of candidate recruitment processes
- Working Knowledge of Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework
- Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
- Verbal communication skills
- NVQ level 3 or above in team leading or management
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mileage .45 paid from home
- Salary £30,000
- Excellent Bonus