Employer Engagement Advisor - Worcestershire
Our clients are a National Training Provider going through large growth plans, and as such are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their Employer Engagement Team. You will engage with existing clients, managing and growing their accounts, working from home or the office, within the Worcestershire area.
You will have a proven track record of managing and growing clients accounts, ideally within the Training industry, or similar, and be used to a client facing environment.
- Optimise the volume of learner recruitment for government funded learning.
- Optimise the level of learner recruitment for commercial funded learning.
- Optimise the volume of short course undertaken
- Optimise the generation of Apprenticeship vacancies
- To undertake the learner recruitment process
- Generate new business opportunities in line with organisational requirements
* Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis with employers to ensure employers are provided with details on the most cost effective training solution for their business.
* Ensure the monthly sign-up targets are achieved for all programmes offered
* Undertake employer matching service with suitable vacancy applicants
* Ensure compliance with the learner initial assessment process and completion of paperwork.
* Liaise with product managers/team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the candidate recruitment process and other new business opportunities.
* Ensure health and safety vetting is undertaken in line with company policy.
* Initiate and manage new business initiatives.
* Participate in team and company meetings
Plus bonus, 25 days holidays, mobile, laptop, mileage allowance
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer