Payroll Administrator - Urgent 6 month Fixed Term
Great opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to support the payroll function for a Technology Company, Warwick
Technology Company, Warwick
Payroll Administrator, Warwick (6 Month FTC)
* Experience of working within payroll administration.
* Understanding of payroll and HR Systems.
* Knowledge of current payroll legislation.
* Effective use/knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Able to work effectively in a team.
* Efficient organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Effective communicator.
* Ability to prioritise.
* Entering data into the payroll database or HR system for maintaining accurate records, i.e. absence, overtime etc.
* Input of P11d data onto benefits system.
* Resolve payroll queries where possible and escalate where necessary.
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels of the business.
* Good working knowledge of PAYE, NIC and statutory payments such as SSP, SMP, SPP.
* Maintain filing.
* Ensuring all payroll deadlines are achieved.
Keen attention to detail
Willing to learn
Previous experience in similar role
Previous experience in HR would be beneficial