Our client, within the residential property industry are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team based in Birmingham.
As a HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
- To act as a representative between Head Office and onsite teams.
- To be customer focused at all times and deliver a high level of service to the organisation and external candidates
- Preparation of payroll for a large number of employees
- Creating and handling the administration of an electronic timekeeping system
- Liaising with Managers and Contractors to ensure the administration of repairs meet the company KPIs
- Review and approve purchase Orders for external cover and overtime.
- Responsible for accurate data entry, processing and report generation.
- Confident and appropriate communication with all grade levels, employees, people managers, HC, Resourcing/Operations and other colleagues.
As a HR Administrator, you will have:
- A CIPD Qualification
- Experience in a similar role within professional services or a large corporate environment.
- The Ability to manage Conflict
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively with clients and other internal departments
- The ability and confidence to deal with employees at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ideally, some previous experience in
If you feel this HR Administrator Role is for you then please apply with an up to date CV today!