NQT's required in Bromsgrove
- Are you getting close to completing you primary PGCE or degree course?
- Are you keen to teach in schools in the local area as soon as your course finishes?
- Would you like the opportunity to work within some of the best schools in county?
- Are you interested in long-term placements and permanent jobs?
- Would you like the opportunity to network with other teachers and Head teachers?
- Would you like the chance to participate in CPD training led by a well-respected Head teacher from within the county?
If so contact Robert Mills at Class People today to discuss registering today!
As the largest independent supply agency in Gloucestershire, we work with some of the best schools in the county and have a variety of day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent opportunities.
At Class People our ethos is based on ‘teachers working for teachers’. Many members of our team are qualified and experienced teachers and are on hand to provide advice, guidance and support to all our candidates. We aim to match the right teachers up with the right schools and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of school settings.
We are looking to recruit newly qualifying teachers for teaching positions in EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
To be eligible for these posts you must be:
- Due to successfully pass your PGCE or degree course this year and looking to gain experience working in a range of schools in Gloucestershire
- A confident and friendly teacher keen to build positive relationships with schools
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the education of children
As a member of the Classpeople Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Guarantee scheme
- Work in your local area
- Recommend a friend scheme – Win an Ipod Shuffle, a Kindle or a Sat Nav by recommending a friend today!
- Assistance with CV writing
- Opportunity to attend a training session on ‘Job applications, Lesson Observations and Interview techniques’ led by a well-respected Head teacher within the county
- Continued Professional Development training led by the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance and held at a local primary school
- Regular social evenings
For more information about joining the Class People Team, or to refer a friend, contact Robert Mills at Class People on or