My client is a well established company that is looking to bring its maintenance function inhouse, and they are now seeking an Electrical Engineer.
Perform electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance support cross a wide range range of cardboard manufacturing equipment.
Duties will include:
- All electrical maintenance including PLC controlled systems, fault finding, single and three phase supplies, as well as machinery diagnosis and repairs
- Work to and help create PM schedules and undertake any corrective actions assigned by the Group Operations Manager and Production Manager
- Report maintenance downtime issues as well as analysing equipment to improve performance
- Undertake and lead small improvement programs
- Identify critical spares for designated machines and refurbish spares
- Liaise with manufacturers and suppliers a as required
To be considered for this role:
- 5 years post apprenticeship experience
You are required to hold the following qualifications:
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, BS 7671 Amendment 3 (C&G 2382-15 - QCF Level 3)
- Initial Verification, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (Logic Certification QCF Level 3)
- Health & Safety - Manual Handling/ Fire Safety/ Asbestos Awareness/ Working at Heights
Primarily this is a day shift role, Monday - Friday but there may be some instances where you will be required to weekends (to be agreed in advance). It would be advantageous if you were flexible and adaptable to learn certain aspects of mechanical maintenance and lathe/ milling machine operation.
Please call or send your CV to Neil Yardley at Swindale Parks