Within a HR team, providing generalist support to the business with recruitment, ER, payroll, and reporting.
Global business based in South Warwickshire
As a HR Advisor, you will work within a team to provide HR advice and guidance to staff and managers.
You will be involved in the full recruitment process, from initial CV screening, to arranging and conducting interviews, and assisting in the on-boarding process.
You will look after all Employee Relations issues. This will include coaching and supporting managers through the process, and leading on disciplinary and grievance meetings where appropriate.
HR projects may include: employee engagement surveys, administering the benefits, system updates, and updating policies.
This role may require national travel.
The successful HR Advisor will:
- Have previously worked at HR Advisor level
- Will have up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- Will have supported on and lead disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Ideally will be qualified to CIPD level 7 (or equivalent)
- Will have worked in a fast- paced environment
Permanent role - Global business within the industrial sector - Competitive salary and benefits - Parking on site