Leading Financial Services Organisation
Salary: up to £23k + Bonus + Benefits
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a large Financial Services company based in the Solihull area. They are looking to recruit a HR Assistant to join their hard working, passionate HR Team. The purpose of the role is to provide end to end case management support to the HR Consultancy team including HR queries such as staff performance, absence management, suspensions, etc. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer phone and email queries on all HR aspects
- Ensure HR Managers and HR Advisors are kept up to date and informed
- Supporting end to end case management giving an exposure to wider HR processes
- Working closely with HR Advisors to ensure cases are managed effectively
- Producing accurate casework documentation to a high standard including the taking of meeting minutes.
- Provide a range of standard and bespoke management report
- Conduct new starter and exit interviews
- Recording, updating and maintaining accurate systems and associated databases/records
Experience, skills and qualifications required:
- Candidates must hold a CIPD level 5 qualification
- Good understanding of Employment Law
- Experience with supporting a HR function
- Flexibility and organisational skills are key as is the ability to manage a varied workload with competing priorities.
- Previous experience in the financial sector is preferable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business within Financial Services, if you would like to apply for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on for further information.