Cyber Security Manager
Our high profile client is seeking a Cyber Security Manager to drive best security practice from the IT / Cyber Security team, across operations, delivery and development teams. Our client requires a specialist in Information Security, with atleast 2 years experience in a similar role. Must have a technical security background, possessing the technical skill sets and expertise, displayed by a relevant degree qualification or equivalent. The right candidate will have experience in hiring information security professionals and sustaining a solid, motivated team.
The role will require:
- Managing IT security team, including mentoring and recruiting
- Ensuring proper functioning of daily IT security systems; as well as project delivery
- Utilise and develop security tools and threat reaction procedures
- Provide technical management of security systems (eg: IDPS, DLP, Anti-Virus, Network Configuration, Analysis tools)
- Identify and mitigate weaknesses, vulnerabiltiy and risk assessment
Reflecting the technical skill sets, specialist knowledge, professional experience and entrusted position, the successful candidate will directly report to and work with the CISO.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a house-hold name.