Software Test Engineer
Our client, a global technologies company, based in Twycross, is currently hiring for a Software Test Engineer with experience in the gaming industry to carry out a variety of QA/Test based activities.
- Create, run and maintain test cases
- Assist Test Lead with project related tasks when required
- Assist in testing coordination, test status reporting and risk assessment based on the test scope, schedule and requirements
- Report and regress bugs to validate that they have been addressed correctly
- Monitor bug database and manage bugs to ensure that bugs logged by Test Associates are reported and addressed correctly
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve game quality and game experience
- Provide project feedback and ideas to peers, leads and management
- Mentor Test Associates and assists integrating them into the test team, providing best practice on a practical level
- Communicate with other internal and external teams when required
- Constantly strive to improve his/her knowledge of testing practices and relevant hardware
- Constantly share his/her knowledge with other team members
- Involved in testing improvement initiatives
- Work strict to deadlines
- Minimum 2 experience in QA/games testing
- Very good understanding of quality assurance processes and test scope requirements
- Very active team player with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding performance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Patience and persistence for repetitive work
This is a full time permanent position with excellent career development and progression opportunities.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday. 9am-5.30pm.