£30k - £35k
Working hours: 8.00 - 17.00 mon to thurs, half day on friday
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Analyst to join a leading automotive 1st tier supplier based in Coventry. As the Logistics Analyst You will be responsible for ensuring the correct, optimum supply of components and the provision of efficient movements of materials (inbound & outbound) to satisfy customer requirements.
Duties of the Logistics Analyst:
- Ensure suppliers are managed effectively and penalised for poor performance
- Management of customer manual schedules and track customer schedule adherence
- Resolve errors within the system
- Ensure all stock variances are managed, reported & investigated
- Meet business targets through improvement of stock reduction & stock accuracy
- KPI reporting and risk assessment
- Create an accurate despatch plan to meet customer delivery requirements
- Analyse demand forecast and liaise with customers
To be successful in this Logistics Analyst role you must:
- Have experience within supply chain / material planning or analyst roles
- Have experience working for the automotive industry or a 1st tier supplier to the automotive industry
- Experience with SAP
- Strong communication skills
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.