Oversee the completion of accounts work ensuring junior staff are assisted and supported where the need
arises and utilising the relationship with the client.
Our client is an established independent that more than your traditional accountancy practice and prides itself on being a trusted business advisor.
· oversee and plan the completion of accounts jobs ensuring junior staff are assisted and supported where needed
· review completed jobs as requested by the manager and review the work completed by team members
· liaise with Directors on completed jobs as requested by a manager
· maintain effective communication with all interested parties on each job, particular focus on building a relationship with the client and being a trusted advisor.
· qualified accountant by official qualification or experience
· self motivated, efficient and hard working
· pay attention to detail
· have excellent rapport and communication skills
· able to interact positively with staff at all levels
· able to take responsibility
· able to deal with deadlines
excellent package and benefits with progression opportunities