Encore Professional Services are looking for a Warehouse Manager to work within the existing warehouse team at the Midlands Distribution Centre in Coventry to manage warehouse operation.
Responsibilities to include:
- Manage warehouse operation and the execution of work schedules to ensure operations are delivered on time and to agree quality service levels/Key Performance Indicators/targets.
- The monitoring of shift operations to ensure results are on target or variances identified, discussed with the Warehouse operations manager
- The ensuring that operations on site are in line with customer & company policy and procedures and comply with all legal stipulations, health & safety and environmental requirements
- The provision of operational, customer required reporting to agreed formats, content and frequency
- The support and development of a continuous improvement culture. The identification, validation and implementation of new opportunities for improved performance in health & safety, process efficiency, service quality and profitability.
This role reports into the Operations Manager. The need to be able to work flexibly across all shifts and to work the hours necessary to complete all required activities are an essential part of the role.
The successful candidate should:
- Have proven warehouse experience within a busy Warehouse/logistics operation
- Previous experience handing white goods a distinct advantage
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly intermediate level Excel, Access & PowerPoint. Knowledge of Red Prairie and use of Hand Held Terminals for Warehouse Operations a distinct advantage
- Be accustomed to dealing with fast paced environments in a calm methodical manner with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be a team player and team leader, with drive, determination and a desire to succeed. High standards and attention to detail are essential as is the ability to follow standard operating procedures and ensure the team works to the required level of accuracy and speed.
- FLT qualification is desirable
- Be calm under pressure, reliable and adaptable with a flexible attitude towards hours and shift patterns
Initial approaches will be treated in strict confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
If this role sounds of interest then please address your application to Sadia Razzaq at the Birmingham office.Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.