Salary: Daily fee + commission - around £100 per day depending on skills and experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About our client:
Our client is an Italian leading company within the Aesthetical and wellness field, they have been leading this market for the last 50 years and They have been on the market in the UK since last year
Our client is looking for two Beauty Consultants with experience in Aesthetic equipment and cosmetics with commercial marketing tendency.
The successful candidates can train clients on the systems and cosmetics. There will be open days and demonstrations at Beauty centres and Spas.
Your responsibilities as a Beauty Therapist will include:
- Delivering a world-class service to each visitor.
- Maintaining good relationships with host management.
- Taking pride in a high standard of product knowledge and your ability to mindfully advise and discuss with your clients.
- Visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards.
The ideal Beauty Therapist:
- Educated to NVQ Level 4 in Beauty Therapy
- Be friendly, outgoing and confident
- Be dedicated to your love for Beauty and customer relations
- Be immaculately presented and well spoken
- Have marketing experience within the Beauty sector.
- Work well in a team and represent the brands values
- Have an upbeat work ethic
- Speak excellent English
- A strong understanding with Aesthetic equipment and cosmetics products
If you feel you’re suitable for this Beauty Therapist role then please apply today!