Interim Manufacturing Engineer
Interim Manufacturing Engineer based in Stoke-on-Trent. Working for a global manufacturing company.
Our client is a market leading bespoke manufacturing organisation based in Stoke-On-Trent
Overview of the role:
As part of the ongoing implementation of SAP, a requirement has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer within the business.
Your Responsibilities as a Manufacturing Engineer:
- Creating and improving documented procedures and processes in readiness for SAP implementation.
- Working with cross functional teams to understand current and future state process flows.
- Critically assess current procedures and processes to identify and suggest opportunities to streamline / simplify current practices.
- Drive the plan to create, cleanse and migrate data into the new system from a range of formats.
- Degree level qualified in engineering discipline or equivalent desirable.
- Working towards/gained professional registration with engineering body desirable.
- Understands data and processes that drive the manufacturing engineering function, and can demonstrate knowledge of this.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail
- Can provide evidence of business process modelling, or other examples where new systems have been mapped and introduced into a business.
- Strong communication skills
- SAP knowledge is advantageous
Competitive hourly rate, on a 6 month contract.