Senior Finance Analyst / Modeller
Contributing to the strategy and on-going continuous improvement of multiple commercial projects you'll bring a wealth of commercial analysis and modelling capability to drive business/margin optimisation through the development and deployment of advanced analytical modelling. Your background in either financial analysis or a senior analytical/modelling role will induce the ability to produce prudent recommendation for portfolio/client developments based on sound quantitative analysis. A natural communicator, you'll have the ability to digest and distil the outputs of commercial modelling into simplistic format to drive actionable insight.
Suitable applicants will demonstrate a crisp analytical mind, with the natural ability to analyse and report on complex data from multiple business areas (pricing, risk, marketing). Your expert analytical/modelling skills (Excel) will be complemented by with a strong commercial awareness and ability to grasp new and ever changing dynamics.
Skills, expertise and experience;
- Degree/Masters degree in Mathematical Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Financial Mathematics or Operational Research
- Experience of financial forecasting, budget management and financial performance analysis
-Data / Financial Modelling skills (Excel), to VBA
- Strong communication skills; ability to present statistical findings to commercial departments in a logical & business clear format
- Further Financial Qualifications (CIMA or ACCA) - desirable
- Any experience deploying statistical analysis techniques commercially ( i.e.; CHAID, regression, chi square, monte carlo simulation, time series analysis) would be advantageous
The successful candidate will join a unique business function offering a fast paced and dynamic analytical working environment; 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, performance related bonus, life assurance, on-site car parking.
Please submit CV in confidence (with current salary details) for further job details