Mortgage Service Specialist
About the role:
Our vision is to ensure all customers can own their home, and we do this by investing time in speaking to customers, learning their plans and providing a route to solve any gaps. We are primarily an outbound call centre where you would have the opportunity to manage your own group of customers from start to finish. You would be responsible for your own workload, planning your own time away from calls investigating the facts of a case, and then making contact with the customer when it’s most appropriate. Full training and support will be provided allowing you to finish each day knowing how you have made a difference to customer’s future
Hours of work:
35 hours per week, shifted between the following hours:
Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 9am to 2pm
- You’ll currently be working in a customer service role, you’ll have proven experience in dealing directly with customers.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in a case ownership either face to face or over the telephone
- You’ll be driven to achieve a Right first-time approach
- Experience of working towards performance, quality and productivity measures and goals
- Self-motivated, proactive and passionate about your development.