Multi-skilled Carpenter (Social Housing)
A leading Social Housing company based in Birmingham have an incredible opportunity for a multi-skilled tradesman/carpenter to help manage a large portolfio of properties across the west midlands.
This social housing construction firm who specialise in supporting mentally vulnerable tenants, are contracted to carry out work worth £45m annually.
Fantastic career progression - With an additional 800+ employees joining the business over the next 6 months, you'll have solid job security and an supportive and easy going Senior Management team.
Day to day duties
- General repairs
- Fire door (fitting/replacing)
- Smoke alarms, co2 monitors, fire safety inspections
- Painting and decorating
- Plumbing and basic electrical works
- Collecting various materials for jobs across Birmingham
Skills, requirements & experience
- Must have your own vehicle
- Experience carrying out general repairs in a similar role (3+ years experience)
- Painting and decorating experience essential
- Basic plumbing
- Basic electrical experience
- Basic carpentry
- Salary negotiable, dependant on experience