Housing Benefit & Welfare Officer
A leading national Housing Association have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Housing Benefit & Welfare Officer to join the team, based at our corporate head office in West Bromwich.
The Majority of our Tenants will have Learning Difficulties so if you have worked with Mental Health, Learning Difficulties or Autistic service users that would be of high interest.
The job role
- Travelling across the Midlands to meet tenants
- Advising on housing benefit and welfare matters in order to provide the tenants with the best entitlement options possible
- Working with the tenants to make sure their homes are well looked after and supported during their tenancy
- Instructing our Maintenance department of any issues with your tenants properties
- Become a point of contact with regards to housing benefit/welfare knowledge
- Administration and general office work relevant to post responsibilties
- Salary £22,000 dependant on experience
- Working Hours - Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700
- Full time permanant contract