Purpose of the role:
To provide support services to hyphen's onsite client team ensuring that all tasks are completed, processes are adhered to and timescales maintained.
- To Support the administrative needs of a named client, ensuring incoming work requests are actioned in accordance with the SLA and the set procedures, this will include but is not limited to:
- Checking new starters ensuring rates are correct on the system and the contract is engaged. PES documentation is completed.
- Offer system training/queries for new starters.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the client's managers and internal departments.
- Administration of contractor renewal process (or terminations).
- Track Timesheet compliance by producing the missing timesheet report for the suppliers and the weekly e-mail to all hiring managers.
- Use and maintenance of recruitment systems deployed to support the recruitment process to ensure that all data is accurate and up to date.
- Support the preparation of information, data, MI and feedback on MSP activity for reporting and regular reviews.
- Send out Customer Satisfaction Surveys for any Directs processed.
- Contribute recommendations to improve the performance of the MSP.
- Promote and represent Pontoon Solutions at all times.
- Provide system guidance to Managers/send guidebook and set new managers up on the system & deputy managers/timesheet approvers
- Complete adhoc monthly reports for the client
- Respond to day to day queries using the shared team inbox
- Responsible for the hy-phen contact number/first point of contact
- Manage the car parking on-site process for the recruitment team
- Manage the ops manual/contract ensuring a copy is visible and up to date for the team
- Manage the monthly leavers report and dis-engage contractors where required
- Understanding of an MSP and MSP Processes
- Client KPIs and SLAs; creation and monitoring; client and supply chain
- End to end recruitment process
- Delivery channels; supply chain; campaigns
- Supplier management; supplier contracts
- Recruitment industry; market knowledge; competitor knowledge; relevant recruitment sector and industry
- Relevant employment legislation
- Client relationship management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working within a service delivery environment
- Evidence of strong organisational skills
- Experience of delivering in a highly service-driven environment
- Experience of developing and maintaining successful working relationships with managers at all levels.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working in recruitment industry
- Experience of working within a service centre environment
- Exposure to web based /recruitment applications
- Previous on - site Managed Service experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Exposure to the issues associated with recruitment (IR35, definition of worker, employment relationships and status)