Are you a money motivated and driven person? Are you a hard-working person? Are you looking for a career that matches your ambitions? Look no further!
Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
£30k basic plus uncapped earning potential.
Working for one of the UK’s leading privately owned and organically grown Recruitment Businesses now in their 13th year of trading. In life and in business you make your own luck and due to the continued year on year success of the Birmingham office they are now looking to recruit consultants to join their friendly team and become part of their success story.
- Based in Birmingham
- Brilliant company reputation
- Sociable and fun environment
- Amazing commission structure
- Well mapped career progression
Being a Recruitment Consultant is like running your own business. This company offers a 'hands-off' management style, which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. This is a grown up role for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who wants to run things their way, with no pressure.
Sectors they currently cover:-
- Driving and Logistics
- Technical and Engineering
Daily activities include:-
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in your niche market(s)
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and the selling of additional services that the company offers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years Recruitment Consultancy experience in any sector - ESSENTIAL!!
- A background in working in a client facing role
- Proven teamwork skills
- Strong telephone and written communication to business level
- Tenacity in abundance
Sounds like you? Then please do not hesitate to click APPLY NOW!!
HS Resourcing is an independent recruitment to recruitment consultancy that focuses on helping experienced Recruitment Consultants achieve the right role for them. My name is Helen Sharif, Director and I am always happy to have an informal exploratory chat about current opportunities and listen to your exact requirements. All contact details are on the HS Resourcing website. Please always be rest assured that I only operate in the strictest of confidence.
Please note, for this role, we are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Agency experience. If you have not heard from us within five working days, unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.
'recruitment consultant' 'senior recruitment consultant' 'recruiter' 'senior recruiter' 'senior consultant' 'HR' 'Legal' 'Accountancy and Finance' 'Sales and Marketing' 'Executive Search and Selection' 'recruitment manager’ 'branch manager’ 'team leader' 'recruitment branch manager’ 'recruitment team leader' 'recruitment regional manager’ 'recruitment area manager’ 'divisional manager’ 'area manager’ 'manager’ 'recruitment’