Electrical Design Engineer
- Working for award winning furnace manufacturing company based in Kingswinford, West Midlands.
- Designing control panels and electrical installations for various equipment associated with the aluminium cast house industry.
- £27k-£30k per annum (dependent upon experience, subject to review after 12 months' service).
- Company profit related bonus scheme: Minimum 12 months service required.
- Company pension scheme: Minimum employee contribution 4.5%. Employer contribution 4.5% (maximum).
- Critical illness cover.
- Death in service cover.
- Private medical care.
- Overtime available.
- Primarily office-based; occasional visits to customers and suppliers as necessary at home and overseas.
- Typical* working hours: Monday - Thursday 08:00am to 04:30pm (lunch 01:00 to 01:30pm) Friday 08:00am to 01:00pm Total hours 37hours per week
*Working hours are flexible.
- Must have experience with design of control panels.
- Must be experienced with the latest Autodesk AutoCAD software.
- Minimum HNC Electrical Engineering required.
Apply for Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly