Regional Administrator - Independent Fostering Agency
You will become part of a team of three administrators, including the Adminstrator Supervisor, providing administrative and secretarial support to the Fusion Fostering team. The post involves undertaking all office administration tasks to ensure the effective and efficient running of the team and office systems.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Respecting confidentiality and ensuring all information is stored safely and securely.
- Responding to all telephone or visitor enquiries respectfully and communicating effectively and appropriately.
- Responding to and recording applications from prospective foster carers from initial telephone contact through to approval at Panel.
- Ensure filing is completed and files are maintained appropriately, including archives
- Taking minutes of meetings including team meetings and Fostering Panel, providing accurate typed records and disseminating records within agreed timescales.
- Inputting data on electronic systems.
- Liaison with the Finance department regarding payments and invoicing.
- Responsibility for liaison with outside agencies and contactors to book venues, arrange catering and book training places etc.
References and criminal records checks are required for this role, due to the nature of our work.