Service Parts Logistics Operator
TSB Supply Chain Ltd are a well-established Company based in Telford, who specialise in E-Commerce and Service Parts Logistics, we are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Operator with an enhanced skill set to join our team.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Picking and packing daily orders.
- Audit and resolution.
- Stock verification and re-work if required.
- Taking bookings and assisting with transport arrangements within a strict timeframe.
- Rework of decommissioned stock.
- SPS refurbishment and testing of batteries.
- Managing RMA returns.
- Liaising with global couriers and agents.
- Customer Service.
- Providing excellent client service.
- Ability to work to clear but strict KPI’s.
- Undertaking various other tasks that may be required.
- Availability for out of hours call outs – must hold a full UK driving licence.
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week between 8:30am – 6pm Monday to Friday, with out of hours phone calls and call outs required on a rotational basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and forward-thinking professional, with good communication and IT skills. Experience in E-commerce and Service Part Logistics is essential. The candidate must be able to liaise with customers and couriers, possess excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- £17,000 - £18,500 per annum dependent on experience (paid weekly)
- Support from a dedicated and friendly team with a wealth of experience.
- A contributory pension scheme.
To apply for this position, please email a current CV to email@example.com