Payroll Administrator, Warwick 6 Month FTC
telent Payroll Administrator, Warwick (6 Month FTC)
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Experience of working within payroll administration.
* Understanding of payroll and HR Systems.
* Knowledge of current payroll legislation.
* Effective use/knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Able to work effectively in a team.
* Efficient organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Effective communicator.
* Ability to prioritise.
To provide administration support to the payroll function and assist in the provision of a comprehensive payroll service.
Additional support may also be provided to the HR Administration team.
* Entering data into the payroll database or HR system for maintaining accurate records, i.e. absence, overtime etc.
* Input of P11d data onto benefits system.
* Resolve payroll queries where possible and escalate where necessary.
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels of the business.
* Good working knowledge of PAYE, NIC and statutory payments such as SSP, SMP, SPP.
* Maintain filing.
* Ensuring all payroll deadlines are achieved.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.