Are you a successful Parts Advisor looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige Main Dealer!
Automotive Parts Advisor - Tamworth
£19,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE
Theo Jones Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor to join our prestigious Client in Tamworth.
Experience in a Motor-trade Parts Advisor position within the automotive industry is essential.
Parts Advisor Responsibilities:
* Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department
* Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
* General Aftersales enquiries - working as a team with the Service department
* Providing estimates when required
* Achieve sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts
* Deal with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face
* Checking in parts deliveries
* Assisting with parts stock check
* Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers
* Contact customers offering special promotions that are available from time to time
The ideal Parts Advisor:
* Works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales
* Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's expectations are exceeded
* Friendly but professional manner and will demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
* Can demonstrate experience in a parts department
* A good technical understanding of how motor vehicles work and a willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
* Good telephone manner
* Knowledge of Kerridge is essential
* Full, valid and clean UK driving licence
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!