Telesales Team Leader
Due to internal progression our large national established to manage a team of Cold Calling Outbound Telesales Agents with a strong focus on delivering and maximising sales opportunities for both Telesales and the Front Line Team by cross selling contracts. Through motivational leadership and development ensure the teams are delivering revenue targets along with achieving Key Performance indicators.
Salary is 25K OTE £36K (Achievable)
- Drive team daily to achieve delivery of contractual sales targets set along with monitoring and measuring team members KPI results.
- Monitor and review team's performance and trends against KPI's with a view to optimise results, recognise achievement and dealing with under performers professionally.
- Plan and manage daily activities, communicate clear and concise objectives to team. Hold relevant team briefs daily.
- Hold period 1:1 with teams together with assisting line manager with annual Appraisals. Manage and monitor staff timekeeping and attendance together with holding BTW interviews.
- Oversee that all TSA's are daily building short and long term pipeline opportunities
- Ensure any customer queries identified are passed to the relevant role within the Front Line Team for resolution.
- Weekly coaching to be conducted to enhance team's performance and the appropriate training and development as required.
- To achieve set period, quarterly and annual revenue target by selling profitable business through value added selling
- To maintain a fully professional attitude at all times with customers and colleagues
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A successful background within a sales environment - (not essential)
- Be able to demonstrate experience in successful telephone sales, performance management, coaching and development of sales techniques.
- Good people management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates the ability to change focus quickly to support the needs of the business.
- Computer literate (Microsoft - specifically excel/word and outlook)
- To have a background knowledge of a CRM system.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self motivated, disciplined and professional
- Excellent time-keeping
- Achieving high standards of customer service at all times
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
Company offer an excellent working environment, ongoing career progression and a generous OTE. Managing a team of 10 telesales staff. Mon-Fri 9-5pm.