GBP32000 - GBP37000 pa
32 hours per week
We are recruiting for a clinical psychologist for a full time permanent position. The role will be 32 hours a week.
Our purpose is to make a positive difference to the people and their families by delivering person-centred health and social care that helps our service users to fulfil the things they want out of life.
You will ensure the systematic provision of a high quality psychological service to our clients Midlands services and work autonomously within professional guidelines while exercising responsibility for the systematic governance of psychological practice within the service/team.
A major requirement of the job is to act as a highly specialist resource to the wider professional community and to carry out audit, policy and service development and research activities and/or programs. To propose and implement policy and service development changes within the company.
- 25 days annual leave
- Length of service awards
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS
- Free on-site parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Being passionate about developing our employees, we provide multiple opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and competence matching jobs roles and career aspirations
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to or call