As the Merchandising Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring products are ready to go live across all websites
- Monitoring products live performance and editing to improve performance
- Reviewing all product information and images before they go live
- Collating all product data and information from various sources
- Managing websites to ensure product quality and consistency
The successful candidate for the role of Merchandising Administrator will have:
- Previous experience within an eCommerce/retail office based environment and similar role
- Excellent attention detail and communication skills
- Good level of computer knowledge including Excel and experience working on websites
In return the Merchandising Administrator will receive a basic salary of £21,000 - 24,000 per annum.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.