Graduate Body Integration Engineer
We are currently looking for a Graduate Body Integration Engineer to work within Body Engineering delivery team to collect, maintain and present key performance indicators (KPI) on programme health. Typically working to set gateway deliverables as the programme moves from start-up (PS) to start of production (SOP). Additionally to support the individual engineering module teams with engineering tasks such as problem definition & resolution presentations and bill of materials (BoM) generation.
- To be able to work in a multi – disciplined engineering environment.
- Good communication skills
- Working experience of Microsoft office software, specifically Excel formulae for graphs & metrics
presentations + PowerPoint for general status presentations.
- Basic understanding of automotive engineering principles ie Body in White (BIW), exterior & exterior trim
modules and body mounted systems (Lights, wipers etc)
- Basic understanding of automotive manufacturing & assembly processes ie metal pressing, injection
mouldings, castings, spot welding and fixing methodology etc
- Understanding of critical path timing plans
- Understanding of business planning
- Team working
- Customer driven
- Excellent communication skills
- IT knowledge particular Excel
- Degree qualified 2:1
- HND qualification in Engineering
- Consider Maths or Physics Degree 2:1
Working Conditions / Other features of role:
- Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Flexibility required
- Paid overtime
- Additional hours may be required to meet job requirements.
- Some UK and European travel
If you feel you have the required skills, then please get in contact with Mihaela Rebenciuc at Contechs today.
Given the high volume of positions, if you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960200177