eCommerce Content Assistant
eCommerce Content Assistant – Tamworth - £30,580
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a professional and well-educated individual to join a highly corporate and reputable organisation as an eCommerce Content Assistant.
The role is ideally suited to a recent graduate having obtained a 2:1 grade or equivalent.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Peer reviewing content built in hybris
- Lead the technical knowledge of the content team and act as a technical escalation point
- Building content during peak times and when support is required for the team
- Lead as Subject Matter Expert in any projects for the team including: Range extensions, product projects and key content events
- Management of 3rd party suppliers
- Close liaison with the Marketing Team
- Use of analytics tools to identify risks and opportunities and action these
- Managing JIRA tickets, defects and stories
- Acting as a business champion for any technical defects or queries raised by the team
- Creating content briefs for new website content
Requirements of the role:
- 2:1 grade or above in a related subject
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ideally knowledge in hybris CM cockpit and Google Analytics
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960198525