Air and Ocean Freight Coordinator - Redditch
Refresh Recruitment are currently working on behalf of our client, a leading freight forwarding company, who are seeking an experienced operations coordinator to join their busy Redditch, Worcs, based team.
The role is to work as part of the operations team, coordinating all air and ocean freight shipments. You will be working closely with key clients to ensure an outstanding level of customer service at all times.
Duties will include:
- Manage the day to day Air Freight & Ocean freight operations.
- Co-ordinate the export and import bookings of Air & Ocean Freight jobs.
- Raising Job files and all of the appropriate operations paperwork.
- Customs entries using the NES system.
- To be responsible for the daily checking of collections and deliveries and ensuring that clients are kept informed of any deviation to the agreed schedule
- Managing the jobs from quotation stage to final invoicing in line with the client expectations and communicating effectively any service issues.
- Proactively contacting the existing clients to maximise business potential.
- Invoicing jobs on completion.
This exciting and varied position would suit someone who has a experience within air or ocean freight, knowledge of just one mode will be considered. The successful applicant must have excellent customer service skills, be a confident communicator with strong organisational abilities. They will be an affective problem solver, who is able to work to deadlines and handle pressure.
This fantastic Redditch based role offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
APPLY NOW to hear more about this opportunity!!
Please note, due to high volume of applications, successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours.