Stoke-on-Trent Learning and Development Administrator
- To assist in the administration of internal and external training resources, support the maintenance of the learning and development database, produce appropriate data for the department.
- To accurately record instances of internal and external learning and development across all areas of the business.
- To accurately maintain all aspects of the learning and development programme 'Achieve' including input of records and producing appropriate reports.
- Provide support for the Director of Learning and Development and Training Managers across the business.
- To record training inputs in line with areas in terms of compliance with legislative and contractual standards.
- To liaise with internal and external trainers / companies to organise and plan the delivery of courses.
- Process purchase orders and invoices relating to learning and development and pass to the appropriate person for authorisation within given timescales.
- To maintain records of training equipment, venues and resources.
- Circulate regular information to all areas of the business to ensure that both branches and individuals are informed of what training is available.
- Arrange for materials to be printed and delivered to trainers as necessary and maintain levels of printed materials.
- Compile information from branches and individuals relating to feedback from on-line, distance learning, classroom and external courses.
- To work with the Director of Learning and Development and Training Managers to promote a cohesive learning and development culture within the company.
- To work on ad hoc projects as directed by the Director of Learning and Development.
- To raise certificates for candidates where appropriate.
- To order training equipment for branches / Team Trainers as appropriate and within budgeted guidelines.
- To undertake any other tasks as required by the company.
- Excellent administrative and inter-personal skills
- Excellent keyboard skills especially spreadsheets and databases
- General knowledge of training and development ideally within the health or social care sectors
- Team player with sense of humour
- Flexible approach to work
- Able to work unsupervised where necessary